Wedding cocktail: How to make a gimlet
The gimlet is a simple yet chic cocktail, which makes it an ideal choice for a large amount of wedding guests looking to cool off after dancing up a storm at your wedding or just to sip and mingle with your friends and family at your wedding reception. This classic recipe from Food Network’s Geoffrey Zakarian is easy to follow. You can DIY your own wedding cocktails or hand the recipe off to your caterer or bartending team.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in the gin, lime juice and simple syrup. Stir vigorously with a long cocktail spoon until very cold.
Strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass, or strain over a rocks glass filled with ice, depending on preference. Garnish with the cucumber wheel and serve immediately.
Equally Wed Editors
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point