Signature martinis for your wedding
Signature cocktails are a great drink option for weddings, whether you’re complimenting an open bar, or offering one or two drinks to save money on alcohol. Add a martini (or several) to your wedding drink menu.
Candy corn martini
Halloween wedding or sweet tooth, the candy corn martini looks and tastes just like its name. Layer it to look like your favorite fall candy or shake it up. Rim the glass with sprinkles for an added sugar rush.
5 ounces UV Cake Vodka
1/4 cup Candy Corn
3 ounces Pineapple Juice
3 ounces Heavy Cream
- Add 2 ½ shots of the infused candy corn vodka into each martini glass.
- Using a layering tool or by pouring slowly on the back of a bar spoon, pour in the pineapple juice to make the second layer.
- Repeat with the top layer of cream.
Recipe and photo via Mantitlement
Wedding cake martini
Have your cake and drink it too with this liquid wedding cake. Add a dollop of whipped cream (or two) as the icing on top of this delicious treat.
1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
1/2 ounce coconut rum
1.5 ounces pineapple juice
1 splash grenadine syrup
Fill an ice shaker half way with ice cubes. Add in all ingredients, shake well and strain into glass.
Recipe and photo via Fast Drink Recipes
Cucumber wasabi martini
Add some spice to your cocktail with your signature drink. Garnish with a cucumber for a cool, calming sensation.
1 1/2 ounces gin
3 slices fresh cucumber
1 pea-sized dollop of wasabi paste
1/2 ounce simple syrup
1/2 ounce lemon juice
Cucumber slice for garnish
- Muddle the cucumber slices, wasabi and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice, gin and juice.
- Shake well.
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber.
Recipe and photo via The Spruce
Does a daily serving of fruit count if it’s in a cocktail glass? We think so.
2 1/2 oz Tequila Rose
1 oz 360 Vodka
Shake ingredients together and poor into a martini glass. Garnish with optional chocolate shavings to make it a chocolate covered strawberry martini.
Recipe and photo via Tequila Rose Pinterest
Not interested in a fancy drink? Go for a classic, timeless drink that guests will love.
2 1⁄2 ounces Gin or vodka
1⁄2 ounce Dry vermouth
1⁄2 ounce Olive brine
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 2 olives.
Recipe and photo via Liquor.com
Have a martini recipe you love? Share it with us below!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca