6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
OkCupid success story wedding in Brooklyn, New York
This lesbian wedding in Brooklyn is an OkCupid success story. They celebrated their wedding by doing what they wanted, and not planning around their guests.
Signature Cocktail: Amberjack a Perfect Choice for Fall Weddings
The Amberjack cocktail represents handsome masculinity with its use of Scotch-based maple flavor liquor and Lambic, a Belgium-style beer, and refreshing loveliness with a thinly sliced apple to accentuate the taste as well as pretty up the presentation.
Tux + Russell: An Upstate New York Green and Gray Wedding
From Tux, one of the grooms: My name is Tux (it’s a nickname, my real name is Christopher) and my husband’s name is…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion