6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner. That phrase usually applies to the decisions you make when planning your wedding, empowering you to choose what makes you happy. But what if it also meant that all of the wedding details you choose were literally about you and your partner. Personalization is common for wedding decor—monogrammed napkins, specialty favors, customized hashtags to name a few—but you can take it to a whole other level with these ideas. Who knew there was so much you could personalize for you wedding?
Yes, you really can personalize your guests’ cocktails. No, not just the cocktail glasses or the cocktail recipes you serve, the actual look of the cocktail! Put you and your spouses’s photo on the top of every drink, your initials or even turn your drinks into a photo booth by having luxury beverage company, The Grand Bevy, put your guests’ photos on their alcohol. Talk about memorable!
Love those sparkler exits you see at wedding receptions? Even they can be personalized! Adorn your sparkler stick with a note thanking guests for coming to your wedding and maybe a pun about the sparks in your relationship because really, who doesn’t love a good bad joke?
Help your guests have fun and get to know each other by offering games at your reception. From personalized cornhole boards to custom board games, wedding games serve double purpose because they offer entertainment on your big day and you can keep them for all future events, parties and date nights in.
There’s more to custom wedding sweets than a fancy cake topper. For example, putting your face on all the cookies! These detailed cookie cutters will leave your mark on all the yummy sweets your guests eat and make for some great wedding photos!
Walk down the aisle along a custom aisle runner detailed with a favorite love quote, sweet message the date of your wedding and more. Keep it simple or cover it in details and make a memorable piece for your ceremony. A personalized runner is especially perfect for creating an aisle space in a venue that doesn’t have one already identified such as on the beach or in a large event hall.
What do you get the couple who loves to personalize? How about a personalized toaster! Let the newlyweds toast their faces into some bread every morning as they make breakfast and think of you for giving them such a memorable gift!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country