Sparklers can have many shiny purposes at your wedding. They get guests involved in the fun and create a great opportunity for all your friends and family to be in one big wedding photo. Sparklers help light up the night as you head off into your new life as newlyweds. Line guests up to make an archway of light that you can exit through. They can even add an extra spark to your already hot first dance as guests light them up and set the scene for your time on the dance floor. Let love and light shine by incorporating sparklers into your big day. Trust us when we say you’ll have some gorgeous photos to look back on!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor