Sparklers can have many shiny purposes at your wedding. They get guests involved in the fun and create a great opportunity for all your friends and family to be in one big wedding photo. Sparklers help light up the night as you head off into your new life as newlyweds. Line guests up to make an archway of light that you can exit through. They can even add an extra spark to your already hot first dance as guests light them up and set the scene for your time on the dance floor. Let love and light shine by incorporating sparklers into your big day. Trust us when we say you’ll have some gorgeous photos to look back on!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain