Sparklers can have many shiny purposes at your wedding. They get guests involved in the fun and create a great opportunity for all your friends and family to be in one big wedding photo. Sparklers help light up the night as you head off into your new life as newlyweds. Line guests up to make an archway of light that you can exit through. They can even add an extra spark to your already hot first dance as guests light them up and set the scene for your time on the dance floor. Let love and light shine by incorporating sparklers into your big day. Trust us when we say you’ll have some gorgeous photos to look back on!
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point