Unique first dance ideas for your wedding reception
Having more than one cookie-cutter option to choose from can be liberating, especially for LGBTQ+ marriers already pushing the envelope of cultural norms and putting...
6 ideas for first dance songs by LGBTQ+ music artists
The sky is the limit when it comes to first dance songs.
7 ways for LGBTQ+ couples to incorporate their chosen family into their weddings
Chosen families are just as important, if not more important, to many of us in the LGBTQ+ community, and we deserve to honor them at...
A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional...
Elegant Oregon airline-themed wedding follows viral ‘Frozen’ proposal video
This airline-themed wedding was the perfect day for two flight attendants. They choreographed their own first dance and created a viral engagement video.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches