Elegant Oregon airline-themed wedding follows viral ‘Frozen’ proposal video
After being together for 23 years, Roman and Andrew tied the knot during an elegant airline-themed wedding in Oregon during the summer. The two become a viral sensation before their wedding when they announced their engagement with an incredible homemade music video to the tune of “Love is an Open Door,” from the Disney film, “Frozen.”
‘The two shared in on a joint bachelor party prior to their wedding which they described as, “An unforgettable joint party with our most beloveds!!!”
At the wedding, Roman walked down the aisle with his mother and stepfather, and Andrew walked with his mother. During the ceremony, Andrew and Roman lit a unity candle, and had a tribute to their deceased fathers.
The wedding had an airline theme since both Roman and Andrew are flight attendants. The reception kicked off with the couple’s six minute dance that they choreographed themselves. In addition to a full bar, guests were offered local Portland area beers and wines including Coin Toss Organic Nine Eyes IPA., 2014 Grenache Blanc from Dobbes Family Estate and 2014 Cumberland Reserve Pinot Noir from Bergstrom Vineyards. Three specialty non-alcoholic drinks were also offered to accompany the four-course dinner.
After dinner Roman and Andrew cut into their three-layer wedding cake and proceeded to dance the night away during a giant dance party with all their guests.
Scroll down to see this incredible couple’s wedding highlight video.
Photographer: Colin Cohen @ Cohen & Park
Wedding venue: Abernethy Center
Florist: Matthew Alston (family friend)
DJ: Erich Allen
Attire: Grey 3-piece suits from Nordstrom
Usher attire: Nordstrom
Videographer: Candy Glass Productions
Catering: Abernethy Center
Cake: Jack @ His Bakery
Officiants: Reverend (Uncle) Mark Gustafson and Reverend Susan Grewe
Rentals: Linda @ Barclay Events
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged