Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular wedding cake choice. They let you show off your favorite gemstone look and turn it into a sweet, edible form.
Equality versus discrimination: Supreme Court decides who takes the cake in Masterpiece Cakeshop case
Supreme Court rules on Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, the case surrounding a bakery that denied a gay couple wedding cake.
Black is the new black when it comes to wedding cake
Black wedding cake is becoming a trend at weddings. The coloring comes from activated charcoal, which can negatively effect some of your wedding guests.
White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s Bowers Museum wedding was an elegant affair filled with white and gold detailing and a rainbow cake.
Elegant Oregon airline-themed wedding follows viral ‘Frozen’ proposal video
This airline-themed wedding was the perfect day for two flight attendants. They choreographed their own first dance and created a viral engagement video.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion