Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular wedding cake choice. They let you show off your favorite gemstone look and turn it into a sweet, edible form.
Equality versus discrimination: Supreme Court decides who takes the cake in Masterpiece Cakeshop case
Supreme Court rules on Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, the case surrounding a bakery that denied a gay couple wedding cake.
Black is the new black when it comes to wedding cake
Black wedding cake is becoming a trend at weddings. The coloring comes from activated charcoal, which can negatively effect some of your wedding guests.
White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s Bowers Museum wedding was an elegant affair filled with white and gold detailing and a rainbow cake.
Elegant Oregon airline-themed wedding follows viral ‘Frozen’ proposal video
This airline-themed wedding was the perfect day for two flight attendants. They choreographed their own first dance and created a viral engagement video.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019