Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular wedding cake choice. They let you show off your favorite gemstone look and turn it into a sweet, edible form.
Equality versus discrimination: Supreme Court decides who takes the cake in Masterpiece Cakeshop case
Supreme Court rules on Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, the case surrounding a bakery that denied a gay couple wedding cake.
Black is the new black when it comes to wedding cake
Black wedding cake is becoming a trend at weddings. The coloring comes from activated charcoal, which can negatively effect some of your wedding guests.
White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s Bowers Museum wedding was an elegant affair filled with white and gold detailing and a rainbow cake.
Elegant Oregon airline-themed wedding follows viral ‘Frozen’ proposal video
This airline-themed wedding was the perfect day for two flight attendants. They choreographed their own first dance and created a viral engagement video.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day