More than just gorgeous rocks, geodes can serve many decorative purposes for your wedding. These stones are coloful, decorative and unique, just like your wedding! Incorporate your favorite color with these geode wedding details.
Set the geode theme early with a gemstone-inspired invitation. Choose any color you like and incorporate your favorite pattern to create a gorgeous custom invitation suite.
Table numbers and place settings
The smooth surface of flat agate makes it the perfect medium for writing on. Have each guest’s name calligraphed on the stone for a custom place card or stand up larger pieces of agate to be your table numbers. Order your stones and make writing your place settings or table numbers a DIY project that you can do with the help of your wedding party.
Marbelize your wedding cake with a colorful agate design or have your baker take it a step further and cut out part of the cake to add sugar crystals and create an edible gemstone that looks too good to eat. Geode cakes are becoming an increasingly popuar option.
From table cloths to napkins, incorporate your favorite color into your geode design. Dress up your table with a colorful tablecloth to create a sharp contrast by using white or black tablecloths to make colored napkins, dishware or centerpieces pop. If a rainbow wedding interests you, incude several colored geode print pieces to include a gambit of color.
Like any linen, an aisle runner can be custom-dyed to mimic a specific agate pattern and dress up your walk down the aisle.
Rock candy is a geode come to edible life. A sweet way to end the night, rock candy comes in many colors and can be a standalone favor or tied to another gift.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot