Jon and Ray embraced the beauty of France for the wedding day. Color was everywhere guests turned, usually in the form of butterflies. A rainbow of butterflies covered the couple’s wedding cake. Multi-colored lanterns and streamers hung from the ceiling and out in the street. Beverage glasses were decorated with an individual butterfly, each a different variety or color. Even the food was colorful with fresh fruits and vegetables out on display in every color of the rainbow. During the reception Ray and Jon trashed their outfits by jumping into an outdoor pool.
Ray and Jon got married in Ardèche, France, and had an intimate ceremony with their closest friends and family. This couple from the UK got engaged in this same spot which is why they chose the Domaine des Ranchisses for their wedding day. It was filled with lovely details and, most of all, love!
From the photographer, Ambre Peyrotty
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples