Jon and Ray embraced the beauty of France for the wedding day. Color was everywhere guests turned, usually in the form of butterflies. A rainbow of butterflies covered the couple’s wedding cake. Multi-colored lanterns and streamers hung from the ceiling and out in the street. Beverage glasses were decorated with an individual butterfly, each a different variety or color. Even the food was colorful with fresh fruits and vegetables out on display in every color of the rainbow. During the reception Ray and Jon trashed their outfits by jumping into an outdoor pool.
Ray and Jon got married in Ardèche, France, and had an intimate ceremony with their closest friends and family. This couple from the UK got engaged in this same spot which is why they chose the Domaine des Ranchisses for their wedding day. It was filled with lovely details and, most of all, love!
From the photographer, Ambre Peyrotty
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents