Colorful butterfly wedding in France
Jon and Ray embraced the beauty of France for the wedding day. Color was everywhere guests turned, usually in the form of butterflies. A rainbow of butterflies covered the couple’s wedding cake. Multi-colored lanterns and streamers hung from the ceiling and out in the street. Beverage glasses were decorated with an individual butterfly, each a different variety or color. Even the food was colorful with fresh fruits and vegetables out on display in every color of the rainbow. During the reception Ray and Jon trashed their outfits by jumping into an outdoor pool.
Ray and Jon got married in Ardèche, France, and had an intimate ceremony with their closest friends and family. This couple from the UK got engaged in this same spot which is why they chose the Domaine des Ranchisses for their wedding day. It was filled with lovely details and, most of all, love!
From the photographer, Ambre Peyrotty
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank