Jon and Ray embraced the beauty of France for the wedding day. Color was everywhere guests turned, usually in the form of butterflies. A rainbow of butterflies covered the couple’s wedding cake. Multi-colored lanterns and streamers hung from the ceiling and out in the street. Beverage glasses were decorated with an individual butterfly, each a different variety or color. Even the food was colorful with fresh fruits and vegetables out on display in every color of the rainbow. During the reception Ray and Jon trashed their outfits by jumping into an outdoor pool.
Ray and Jon got married in Ardèche, France, and had an intimate ceremony with their closest friends and family. This couple from the UK got engaged in this same spot which is why they chose the Domaine des Ranchisses for their wedding day. It was filled with lovely details and, most of all, love!
From the photographer, Ambre Peyrotty
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC