Autumn, Kayla and her daughter Emelyn are no strangers to a photo shoot. The family celebrates their love for one another by capturing their moments in photos.
Kayla and Autumn got engaged during a photo session on Mother’s Day, have honored Autumn’s military experience in photos and have now included Emelyn in another sweet family photo/engagement shoot as they get ready for their wedding.
“With only 110 days left to go before we finally tie the knot, we turned what was supposed to be our engagement photo session that got rained out into a family session with our wedding photographer!” shared Kayla. “She (Margo Salmons) did absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to have her there with us to capture our big day!”
Equality-minded wedding vendor
Photography: Margo Salmons
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding
- Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California