Autumn, Kayla and her daughter Emelyn are no strangers to a photo shoot. The family celebrates their love for one another by capturing their moments in photos.
Kayla and Autumn got engaged during a photo session on Mother’s Day, have honored Autumn’s military experience in photos and have now included Emelyn in another sweet family photo/engagement shoot as they get ready for their wedding.
“With only 110 days left to go before we finally tie the knot, we turned what was supposed to be our engagement photo session that got rained out into a family session with our wedding photographer!” shared Kayla. “She (Margo Salmons) did absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to have her there with us to capture our big day!”
Equality-minded wedding vendor
Photography: Margo Salmons
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York