Autumn, Kayla and her daughter Emelyn are no strangers to a photo shoot. The family celebrates their love for one another by capturing their moments in photos.
Kayla and Autumn got engaged during a photo session on Mother’s Day, have honored Autumn’s military experience in photos and have now included Emelyn in another sweet family photo/engagement shoot as they get ready for their wedding.
“With only 110 days left to go before we finally tie the knot, we turned what was supposed to be our engagement photo session that got rained out into a family session with our wedding photographer!” shared Kayla. “She (Margo Salmons) did absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to have her there with us to capture our big day!”
Equality-minded wedding vendor
Photography: Margo Salmons
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
- Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible