Autumn, Kayla and her daughter Emelyn are no strangers to a photo shoot. The family celebrates their love for one another by capturing their moments in photos.
Kayla and Autumn got engaged during a photo session on Mother’s Day, have honored Autumn’s military experience in photos and have now included Emelyn in another sweet family photo/engagement shoot as they get ready for their wedding.
“With only 110 days left to go before we finally tie the knot, we turned what was supposed to be our engagement photo session that got rained out into a family session with our wedding photographer!” shared Kayla. “She (Margo Salmons) did absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to have her there with us to capture our big day!”
Equality-minded wedding vendor
Photography: Margo Salmons
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York