French Quarter-inspired Cleveland wedding
Charles and LaRaun tied the knot on a fall day in Cleveland, Ohio. The two spent the morning together getting ready, and also walked each other down the aisle. The wedding party wore navy suits with deep purple ties, and strapless deep purple gowns.
The day incorporated elements of New Orleans tradition to honor the couple’s family roots. Purple, blue and gold appeared throughout the day including the reception. Guests dined at tables decorated with blue table cloths and purple napkins. The cake was vanilla frosted with purple, blue and gold highlights. Guests tore up the dance floor at the wedding reception, surrounded by purple and blue lighting decorating the venue.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida