French Quarter-inspired Cleveland wedding
Charles and LaRaun tied the knot on a fall day in Cleveland, Ohio. The two spent the morning together getting ready, and also walked each other down the aisle. The wedding party wore navy suits with deep purple ties, and strapless deep purple gowns.
The day incorporated elements of New Orleans tradition to honor the couple’s family roots. Purple, blue and gold appeared throughout the day including the reception. Guests dined at tables decorated with blue table cloths and purple napkins. The cake was vanilla frosted with purple, blue and gold highlights. Guests tore up the dance floor at the wedding reception, surrounded by purple and blue lighting decorating the venue.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget