French Quarter-inspired Cleveland wedding
Charles and LaRaun tied the knot on a fall day in Cleveland, Ohio. The two spent the morning together getting ready, and also walked each other down the aisle. The wedding party wore navy suits with deep purple ties, and strapless deep purple gowns.
The day incorporated elements of New Orleans tradition to honor the couple’s family roots. Purple, blue and gold appeared throughout the day including the reception. Guests dined at tables decorated with blue table cloths and purple napkins. The cake was vanilla frosted with purple, blue and gold highlights. Guests tore up the dance floor at the wedding reception, surrounded by purple and blue lighting decorating the venue.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California