French Quarter-inspired Cleveland wedding
Charles and LaRaun tied the knot on a fall day in Cleveland, Ohio. The two spent the morning together getting ready, and also walked each other down the aisle. The wedding party wore navy suits with deep purple ties, and strapless deep purple gowns.
The day incorporated elements of New Orleans tradition to honor the couple’s family roots. Purple, blue and gold appeared throughout the day including the reception. Guests dined at tables decorated with blue table cloths and purple napkins. The cake was vanilla frosted with purple, blue and gold highlights. Guests tore up the dance floor at the wedding reception, surrounded by purple and blue lighting decorating the venue.
Photographer: Jason Thomas Crocker
Ceremony venue: Hedge Art Gallery
Reception venue: 78 Street Studios
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts