Red and orange Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
Katy and Lisa got married by Lake Champlain. The afternoon sun shone and reflected off the water as the couple exchanged vows. Dressed in casual wedding dresses that blew in the wind, Lisa and Katy held bouquets of deep red and orange. The nuptials were celebrated with a toast.
From the photographer, Cat Cutillo: Lisa and Katy’s elopement at Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, Vermont, had a serendipitous force attached to it. Lisa’s grandmother had recently passed away and Lisa said she kept finding handfuls of dimes since her grandmother’s passing. When we walked up to the ceremony site, which was overlooking Lake Champlain on an evening with incredible light, Lisa and Katy looked down and saw several dimes in the exact location they stood to marry. Lisa said she knew it was her grandmother’s way of being part of the most special day of her life.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married