Red and orange Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
Katy and Lisa got married by Lake Champlain. The afternoon sun shone and reflected off the water as the couple exchanged vows. Dressed in casual wedding dresses that blew in the wind, Lisa and Katy held bouquets of deep red and orange. The nuptials were celebrated with a toast.
From the photographer, Cat Cutillo: Lisa and Katy’s elopement at Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, Vermont, had a serendipitous force attached to it. Lisa’s grandmother had recently passed away and Lisa said she kept finding handfuls of dimes since her grandmother’s passing. When we walked up to the ceremony site, which was overlooking Lake Champlain on an evening with incredible light, Lisa and Katy looked down and saw several dimes in the exact location they stood to marry. Lisa said she knew it was her grandmother’s way of being part of the most special day of her life.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors