Red and orange Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
Katy and Lisa got married by Lake Champlain. The afternoon sun shone and reflected off the water as the couple exchanged vows. Dressed in casual wedding dresses that blew in the wind, Lisa and Katy held bouquets of deep red and orange. The nuptials were celebrated with a toast.
From the photographer, Cat Cutillo: Lisa and Katy’s elopement at Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, Vermont, had a serendipitous force attached to it. Lisa’s grandmother had recently passed away and Lisa said she kept finding handfuls of dimes since her grandmother’s passing. When we walked up to the ceremony site, which was overlooking Lake Champlain on an evening with incredible light, Lisa and Katy looked down and saw several dimes in the exact location they stood to marry. Lisa said she knew it was her grandmother’s way of being part of the most special day of her life.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal