Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
Annie and Maggie celebrated with a private and intimate ceremony in the backyard on a sunny September afternoon in Brandon, Vermont. They held a ring warming ceremony, exchanged vows and made it official before heading to the gorgeous Lilac Inn to complete the celebrations with all of their family and friends.
Red and orange Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
When Lisa and Katy arrived at their wedding ceremony they noticed dimes on the ground, which Lisa had been finding since her grandmother’s passing.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
Hot Air Balloon Proposal Followed by a NYC Wedding
After dating her partner, Kim Johnston, for more than three years, Santa Barbara resident Paige Harvey wasn’t about to just pop the…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news