An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal
Covid safety was a priority, but it didn’t stop the couple from having a magical day.
Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
Annie and Maggie celebrated with a private and intimate ceremony in the backyard on a sunny September afternoon in Brandon, Vermont. They held a ring warming ceremony, exchanged vows and made it official before heading to the gorgeous Lilac Inn to complete the celebrations with all of their family and friends.
Red and orange Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
When Lisa and Katy arrived at their wedding ceremony they noticed dimes on the ground, which Lisa had been finding since her grandmother’s passing.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
Hot Air Balloon Proposal Followed by a NYC Wedding
After dating her partner, Kim Johnston, for more than three years, Santa Barbara resident Paige Harvey wasn’t about to just pop the…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tiffany & Co. announces its first engagement ring for men
- Dreamy Texas wedding with earthy decor and muted color palette
- On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert