Historic barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Heather and Casey married near where they live in Vermont. Their wedding ceremony and reception took place in a rustic barn in Burlington. This wedding featured several DIY touches: Casey and Heather designed their own wedding invitations, created their own floral arrangements and did their own music for the wedding. Their theater and brewing decor was inspired by Casey’s career as a brewer for Alchemist Brewery and Heather’s career as an actress.
Family and friends were in attendance for the big day, and both Casey and Heather were escorted down the aisle by their fathers. The newlyweds were surrounded by their wedding party, termed “brides people,” and married by their friend. Guests celebrated the wedding inside the barn, and danced the night away.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts