Historic barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Heather and Casey married near where they live in Vermont. Their wedding ceremony and reception took place in a rustic barn in Burlington. This wedding featured several DIY touches: Casey and Heather designed their own wedding invitations, created their own floral arrangements and did their own music for the wedding. Their theater and brewing decor was inspired by Casey’s career as a brewer for Alchemist Brewery and Heather’s career as an actress.
Family and friends were in attendance for the big day, and both Casey and Heather were escorted down the aisle by their fathers. The newlyweds were surrounded by their wedding party, termed “brides people,” and married by their friend. Guests celebrated the wedding inside the barn, and danced the night away.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot