Historic barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Heather and Casey married near where they live in Vermont. Their wedding ceremony and reception took place in a rustic barn in Burlington. This wedding featured several DIY touches: Casey and Heather designed their own wedding invitations, created their own floral arrangements and did their own music for the wedding. Their theater and brewing decor was inspired by Casey’s career as a brewer for Alchemist Brewery and Heather’s career as an actress.
Family and friends were in attendance for the big day, and both Casey and Heather were escorted down the aisle by their fathers. The newlyweds were surrounded by their wedding party, termed “brides people,” and married by their friend. Guests celebrated the wedding inside the barn, and danced the night away.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next