Historic barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Barn wedding in Burlington, Vermont
Heather and Casey married near where they live in Vermont. Their wedding ceremony and reception took place in a rustic barn in Burlington. This wedding featured several DIY touches: Casey and Heather designed their own wedding invitations, created their own floral arrangements and did their own music for the wedding. Their theater and brewing decor was inspired by Casey’s career as a brewer for Alchemist Brewery and Heather’s career as an actress.
Family and friends were in attendance for the big day, and both Casey and Heather were escorted down the aisle by their fathers. The newlyweds were surrounded by their wedding party, termed “brides people,” and married by their friend. Guests celebrated the wedding inside the barn, and danced the night away.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day