Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
Angelo and Sterling’s DIY wedding centered around bringing their two cultures together: Filipino and American. The Venice, Florida, couple married on stage at the Venice Performing Arts Center.
Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Laid back DIY country wedding in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Kate and Laura’s September wedding in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, had a very laid back feel. The couple had several bonfires, fireworks and as they described it, “country bumpkin vibes.” Their wedding was extremely DIY—Laura and her friend Alison even made Laura’s dress themselves with months of work and preparation.
9 questions you and your partner should ask after getting engaged
You and your partner just got engaged! Now you’re not sure if you should start wedding planning right away or what you even want. The planning process is different for everyone, but there are some important things you should discuss first to make sure you’re on the same page.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles