Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
Tara + Marisa Wedding Colors: gray, black Wedding Location: Private Residence in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada Wedding Season: Fall Tara and Marisa met through…
Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
Angelo and Sterling’s DIY wedding centered around bringing their two cultures together: Filipino and American. The Venice, Florida, couple married on stage at the Venice Performing Arts Center.
Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Laid back DIY country wedding in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Kate and Laura’s September wedding in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, had a very laid back feel. The couple had several bonfires, fireworks and as they described it, “country bumpkin vibes.” Their wedding was extremely DIY—Laura and her friend Alison even made Laura’s dress themselves with months of work and preparation.
9 questions you and your partner should ask after getting engaged
You and your partner just got engaged! Now you’re not sure if you should start wedding planning right away or what you even want. The planning process is different for everyone, but there are some important things you should discuss first to make sure you’re on the same page.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding