Intimate woodsy DIY fall wedding at Wellspring Spa
Seattle sweethearts Audrey and Krista’s intimate woodsy DIY wedding at Wellspring Spa was a perfect reflection of their relationship.
Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
Ethan + Jessica: an outdoor summer wedding in New York
Ethan, a transgender groom, and Jessica, a lesbian bride, made the trek north to marry beside a gorgeous red barn at The Fallbrook Barn and Lodge in Oswego…
Tux + Russell: An Upstate New York Green and Gray Wedding
From Tux, one of the grooms: My name is Tux (it’s a nickname, my real name is Christopher) and my husband’s name is…
A Franco-American fairytale wedding: Kpoené + Anne
After perusing the options at Tiffany & Co. and Cartier, Anne and Kpoené opted for designs that provided sentiment and matched their unique personal styles. Mayra Williams designed Anne’s engagement ring, a thick, plated gold band with scattered black diamonds, intended to resemble Braille. Kpoené chose a vintage piece that resembles an antique Indian ring from Alix & Co.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy