Colorful South Florida sunrise beach wedding
Brittney, Dianne and their guests awoke bright and early for this Florida sunrise beach wedding. The two walked down the aisle, toes in the sand with their parents on each arm. The aisle was lined with multicolored glass bottles, each with a neon flower in it. This simple DIY touch decorated the open beach space, and created an area for guests to stand on either side of the aisle.
Brittney and Dianne exchanged vows as the sun rose over the east coast of Southern Florida at 6:15am. Everyone wore warm weather beach attire, including the newlyweds who wore knee-length teal and pink dresses. The two exited the ceremony through a rainfall of brightly colored confetti shot from confetti cannons, and everyone enjoyed donuts for breakfast and a reception at the Marriott Beach Resort.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it