Brittney, Dianne and their guests awoke bright and early for this Florida sunrise beach wedding. The two walked down the aisle, toes in the sand with their parents on each arm. The aisle was lined with multicolored glass bottles, each with a neon flower in it. This simple DIY touch decorated the open beach space, and created an area for guests to stand on either side of the aisle.
Brittney and Dianne exchanged vows as the sun rose over the east coast of Southern Florida at 6:15am. Everyone wore warm weather beach attire, including the newlyweds who wore knee-length teal and pink dresses. The two exited the ceremony through a rainfall of brightly colored confetti shot from confetti cannons, and everyone enjoyed donuts for breakfast and a reception at the Marriott Beach Resort.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park