Colorful South Florida sunrise beach wedding
Brittney, Dianne and their guests awoke bright and early for this Florida sunrise beach wedding. The two walked down the aisle, toes in the sand with their parents on each arm. The aisle was lined with multicolored glass bottles, each with a neon flower in it. This simple DIY touch decorated the open beach space, and created an area for guests to stand on either side of the aisle.
Brittney and Dianne exchanged vows as the sun rose over the east coast of Southern Florida at 6:15am. Everyone wore warm weather beach attire, including the newlyweds who wore knee-length teal and pink dresses. The two exited the ceremony through a rainfall of brightly colored confetti shot from confetti cannons, and everyone enjoyed donuts for breakfast and a reception at the Marriott Beach Resort.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next