Colorful South Florida sunrise beach wedding
Brittney, Dianne and their guests awoke bright and early for this Florida sunrise beach wedding. The two walked down the aisle, toes in the sand with their parents on each arm. The aisle was lined with multicolored glass bottles, each with a neon flower in it. This simple DIY touch decorated the open beach space, and created an area for guests to stand on either side of the aisle.
Brittney and Dianne exchanged vows as the sun rose over the east coast of Southern Florida at 6:15am. Everyone wore warm weather beach attire, including the newlyweds who wore knee-length teal and pink dresses. The two exited the ceremony through a rainfall of brightly colored confetti shot from confetti cannons, and everyone enjoyed donuts for breakfast and a reception at the Marriott Beach Resort.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019