Colorful South Florida sunrise beach wedding
Brittney, Dianne and their guests awoke bright and early for this Florida sunrise beach wedding. The two walked down the aisle, toes in the sand with their parents on each arm. The aisle was lined with multicolored glass bottles, each with a neon flower in it. This simple DIY touch decorated the open beach space, and created an area for guests to stand on either side of the aisle.
Brittney and Dianne exchanged vows as the sun rose over the east coast of Southern Florida at 6:15am. Everyone wore warm weather beach attire, including the newlyweds who wore knee-length teal and pink dresses. The two exited the ceremony through a rainfall of brightly colored confetti shot from confetti cannons, and everyone enjoyed donuts for breakfast and a reception at the Marriott Beach Resort.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married