Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
Jamie and Michelle had a gorgeous and chic wedding at Newport Beach House in Newport, Rhode Island. The couple chose timeless colors of black and white for their wedding party. Newport Beach House was the perfect venue with its picturesque scenery and rooms fills with natural light and windows overlooking the sea.
Beach wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine
Holly and Kaitlin’s beach-themed summer wedding mixed in a nautical Maine theme to match the location in Kennebunkport. Their signature colors were blue/teal and orange, and their summer floral bouquets accentuated the summer New England vibes. Their first dance was to “Diamonds” by Rihanna.
Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
Our inspiration for this brightly colored beach wedding starts from the artist Frida Kahlo and our styled shoot is a celebration of love. Our style was undefined, but it was a perfect match of modern and vintage elements, some Mediterranean accents, Bohemian accents, and handmade details.
Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
Marco and Fabio had their beach wedding at one of the most popular destination venues in the Mexican Caribbean, Akiin Tulum Beach Club.
Intimate Florida Keys tropical wedding
Chicago locals Christian and Bryan had a destination intimate wedding in the Florida Keys, with a simple but elegant beachside ceremony and reception party. The real stunner was the reception dining space they created for the couple and their guests.
Two brides trash their wedding dresses in a styled shoot
Brittany and Paola are real-life partners that married each other just a few months before this styled shoot. I wanted the two to relive their wedding day but in a more positive light. I was inspired to create a very soft intimate styled shoot setting filled with light colors directly on the beach.
Cancun resort lesbian destination beach wedding
Brides Chelsie and Daisy traveled from New Hampshire to Mexico for their destination beach wedding at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun among 50 of their closest friends and family. After their evening wedding, the entire wedding party rallied to wake up the next day for a sunrise photo session.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- 5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
- Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
- This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston