Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
Kristine and Leslie had a beach destination wedding in April in Isabela, Puerto Rico. Their wedding prominently featured sunflowers and blue roses to match the ocean views.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
People in love don’t see gender, color or religion. Or age. It’s about the other person, the one that you love and who loves you. You don’t think of them in terms of a label. You just go with your heart.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
It was difficult to get a photographer. The first two canceled us when we said we are lesbians.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
There were many surprises— we’re two people with the same taste, so choosing colors, designs, music and other things went perfectly without any problem.
Photographer: Carlos Caraballo Photography
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mansion Hacienda Villa Bonita
Band: Grupo la Crisis
Attire: David’s Bridal
Jewelry: Modern Gents Trading Co.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion