10 summer weddings that will put you in that perfect sunny mood
Summer wedding season is almost upon us—that means it’s time for beach weddings, fancy sandals, s’mores bars and flowy outfits. Let’s celebrate with these beautiful and fun real LGBTQ+ weddings that will put you in a sunny mood. They’ll help inspire you as you plan your own summer wedding, whether it’s 2019 or 2020 and beyond.
Eric and Edgar’s summer evening wedding at the Lincourt Vineyards in Olivos, Calif., incorporated shades of white linen and smoke blue.
Actress Shalita Grant and commercial director Sabrina Skau married Aug. 8, 2018, in a San Francisco City Hall summer wedding.
Autumn and Mary had a summer camp wedding theme at Forest Lake Camp in the Adirondack Mountains of New York, complete with forest views.
Bridgette and Hedley were set up by their mutual friends, who tried for over four years to get the couple together. The two got married with a wild summer garden theme and carried personalized creative floral bouquets.
Tom and Tony exchanged the most incredible vows during their outdoor Lake Tahoe gay wedding, causing guests to shed lots of happy tears.
Mikah and Chris’s glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding could easily have been styled by Vanity Fair. The glitz! The glam! The old-school cocktail vibes of gold and black, metallics and sensuality.
Holly and Kaitlin’s beach-themed summer wedding mixed in a nautical Maine theme to match the location in Kennebunkport. Their signature colors were blue/teal and orange, and their summer floral bouquets accentuated the summer New England vibes.
Jamie and Michelle had a gorgeous and chic wedding at Newport Beach House in Newport, Rhode Island. The couple chose timeless colors of black and white for their wedding party.
For a couple who met at sea, a beach wedding was the perfect setting for Simone and Sarah. The couple celebrated their marriage in the sand as guests looked out over the water while the couple exchanged vows.
When Dwight and Temo met, Dwight said that they would become husbands. Fast forward to their Mexican beach gay wedding where it all came true.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset