Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
Jamie and Michelle had a gorgeous and chic wedding at Newport Beach House in Newport, Rhode Island. The couple chose timeless colors of black and white for their wedding party. Newport Beach House was the perfect venue with its picturesque scenery and rooms fills with natural light and windows overlooking the sea.
Floral wedding inspiration in New Orleans, Louisiana
For this fun and romantic end of summer wedding styled shoot, event designer Brooke brought a bright, summer freshness to the dreamlike property of Il Mercato, a beautiful Spanish colonial style building nestled in the heart of the Garden District in New Orleans.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Beach wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine
Holly and Kaitlin’s beach-themed summer wedding mixed in a nautical Maine theme to match the location in Kennebunkport. Their signature colors were blue/teal and orange, and their summer floral bouquets accentuated the summer New England vibes. Their first dance was to “Diamonds” by Rihanna.
Michael + Kyle: A Nautical Beach Wedding and a City Hall Marriage
North Carolina lovebirds Michael and Kyle became husbands with a City Hall marriage in New York. A week later, the grooms had their big, fancy wedding with family and friends at the Blockade Runner in Wrightsville Beach, N.C. With gorgeous weather cheering them on, their family and friends gathered to be a part of their wedding day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding