Where do I begin with Tom and Tony’s amazing wedding in Truckee? I first spoke with Tony over the phone months and months before their wedding day. He told me how he and Tom had met, and directed me to their amazingly adorable wedding website. There, I learned even more about them as a couple – and what their wedding meant to them.
When Tony told me that his wedding with Tom was less of an affirmation of their relationship and more of a celebration of the time they had already spent together and their future, I was totally in love with them!!
From the fun wedding party portraits, to their ceremony (which made me ugly cry for real), to their beautifully designed decor & wedding details, all the way to guests seriously rocking out to their live band, Wonder Bread 5…their images tell the story of an absolutely INCREDIBLE wedding day.
I mean, seriously, check out the effort that Tony poured into his wedding vows to Tom – not to mention all the planning that had to take.
And the joy on the guests’ faces as they danced? Epic. And I’m totally in love with all of their wedding paperie. It makes my graphic-designing heart happy to see the consistent design between their table names, guest book and menus etc.
This was one heck of a celebration!! And it was so obviously a happy and meaningful day for Tom, Tony and all of their guests.
From the photographer, Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion