Where do I begin with Tom and Tony’s amazing wedding in Truckee? I first spoke with Tony over the phone months and months before their wedding day. He told me how he and Tom had met, and directed me to their amazingly adorable wedding website. There, I learned even more about them as a couple – and what their wedding meant to them.
When Tony told me that his wedding with Tom was less of an affirmation of their relationship and more of a celebration of the time they had already spent together and their future, I was totally in love with them!!
From the fun wedding party portraits, to their ceremony (which made me ugly cry for real), to their beautifully designed decor & wedding details, all the way to guests seriously rocking out to their live band, Wonder Bread 5…their images tell the story of an absolutely INCREDIBLE wedding day.
I mean, seriously, check out the effort that Tony poured into his wedding vows to Tom – not to mention all the planning that had to take.
And the joy on the guests’ faces as they danced? Epic. And I’m totally in love with all of their wedding paperie. It makes my graphic-designing heart happy to see the consistent design between their table names, guest book and menus etc.
This was one heck of a celebration!! And it was so obviously a happy and meaningful day for Tom, Tony and all of their guests.
From the photographer, Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York