Keds and Kate Spade team up for wedding shoe collection
Popular shoe brand Keds has partnered with designer kate spade for the wedding shoe line of your dreams. Pairing style and comfort, KEDS X kate spade has released a wedding line with shoes in varying shades of white, metallics and sparkles.
“There’s no better way to walk down the aisle than in these elegant sneakers: height without the heel, dance-all-night comfort, plus versatile style so you can keep wearing them well after the big day,” shares Keds Product Line Manager Hilary Low.
Looking for height without the heel? Stand tall in comfort with the Triple Decker styles. With such comfort and versatility, the KEDS X kate spade new york collection make the perfect gift for your wedding party that can be worn again and again after the wedding is over. Available in “little kid” and “big kid” sizes as well, even your tiniest attendants can receive the gift of designer shoes.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot