Keds and Kate Spade team up for wedding shoe collection
Popular shoe brand Keds has partnered with designer kate spade for the wedding shoe line of your dreams. Pairing style and comfort, KEDS X kate spade has released a wedding line with shoes in varying shades of white, metallics and sparkles.
“There’s no better way to walk down the aisle than in these elegant sneakers: height without the heel, dance-all-night comfort, plus versatile style so you can keep wearing them well after the big day,” shares Keds Product Line Manager Hilary Low.
Looking for height without the heel? Stand tall in comfort with the Triple Decker styles. With such comfort and versatility, the KEDS X kate spade new york collection make the perfect gift for your wedding party that can be worn again and again after the wedding is over. Available in “little kid” and “big kid” sizes as well, even your tiniest attendants can receive the gift of designer shoes.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida