Keds and Kate Spade team up for wedding shoe collection
Popular shoe brand Keds has partnered with designer kate spade for the wedding shoe line of your dreams. Pairing style and comfort, KEDS X kate spade has released a wedding line with shoes in varying shades of white, metallics and sparkles.
“There’s no better way to walk down the aisle than in these elegant sneakers: height without the heel, dance-all-night comfort, plus versatile style so you can keep wearing them well after the big day,” shares Keds Product Line Manager Hilary Low.
Looking for height without the heel? Stand tall in comfort with the Triple Decker styles. With such comfort and versatility, the KEDS X kate spade new york collection make the perfect gift for your wedding party that can be worn again and again after the wedding is over. Available in “little kid” and “big kid” sizes as well, even your tiniest attendants can receive the gift of designer shoes.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019