Keds and Kate Spade team up for wedding shoe collection
Popular shoe brand Keds has partnered with designer kate spade for the wedding shoe line of your dreams. Pairing style and comfort, KEDS X kate spade has released a wedding line with shoes in varying shades of white, metallics and sparkles.
“There’s no better way to walk down the aisle than in these elegant sneakers: height without the heel, dance-all-night comfort, plus versatile style so you can keep wearing them well after the big day,” shares Keds Product Line Manager Hilary Low.
Looking for height without the heel? Stand tall in comfort with the Triple Decker styles. With such comfort and versatility, the KEDS X kate spade new york collection make the perfect gift for your wedding party that can be worn again and again after the wedding is over. Available in “little kid” and “big kid” sizes as well, even your tiniest attendants can receive the gift of designer shoes.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy