Florida botanical garden lesbian wedding
Moving from Jamaica to Florida, Rose and Sandra were able to legally wed after eight years together during an intimate ceremony overlooking the water in the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens. Sandra and Rose walked down the aisle together and exchanged vows under an arch of white drapery. Sandra sang her vows to Rose in the form of Etta James’ song “At Last.” During the ceremony, the marriers took part in a knot tying ceremony, tying a symbolic knot together with rope. The newlyweds opted to have no reception after their ceremony.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida