Florida botanical garden lesbian wedding
Moving from Jamaica to Florida, Rose and Sandra were able to legally wed after eight years together during an intimate ceremony overlooking the water in the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens. Sandra and Rose walked down the aisle together and exchanged vows under an arch of white drapery. Sandra sang her vows to Rose in the form of Etta James’ song “At Last.” During the ceremony, the marriers took part in a knot tying ceremony, tying a symbolic knot together with rope. The newlyweds opted to have no reception after their ceremony.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee