Wonderful wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards
Asking someone to be in your wedding party is one of the exciting tasks on a wedding planning to-do list. It’s a special way to remind your friends and family that they are important in your life and that you want them to stand by your side on such a big day in your life. Proposing such a meaningful role to them is not something that should be done over text message or in an impersonal way. Instead, celebrate with a sentimental card to give as a keepsake. Add a meaningful note and you are all set with the perfect proposal that can be given to your attendant in person or sent through the mail if an in-person ask isn’t possible.
Featured card from Knotty Cards on Etsy, $4.50
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study