Asking someone to be in your wedding party is one of the exciting tasks on a wedding planning to-do list. It’s a special way to remind your friends and family that they are important in your life and that you want them to stand by your side on such a big day in your life. Proposing such a meaningful role to them is not something that should be done over text message or in an impersonal way. Instead, celebrate with a sentimental card to give as a keepsake. Add a meaningful note and you are all set with the perfect proposal that can be given to your attendant in person or sent through the mail if an in-person ask isn’t possible.
Featured card from Knotty Cards on Etsy, $4.50
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches