Lauren and I celebrated our love for each other with a late summer wedding, garden ceremony and white tent reception,” said Lindsay. “Live music that filled the dance floor with family and friend the entire night and ending with a sparkler send off.”
Each marrier had both of her parents walk her down the aisle at the ceremony. Lauren and Lindsay had four bridesmaids and a best man on each side. Lindsay also had two maids of honor standing by her and Lauren had a maid and a matron of honor with her. The wedding party wore a variety of pale pink, teal and gray shades.
Lindsay wore an all-white suit with brown suspenders. Lauren walked down the aisle in a sleeveless lace dress and the two tied the knot outdoors under a wooden trellis.
A play on the couple’s last name, the signature cocktail offered was “Len-o-made,” a fresh squeezed lemonade with muddled raspberries and Tito’s vodka. Hand-selected beers were served alongside the “Len-o-made” as guests played games of Cornhole.
String lights decorated the inside of the reception tent keeping the dance floor lit well into the night as the band played on.
Photography: DP Studio
Venue: Crossed Keys Estate
DJ: Time Machine Band
Hair: Dawn Rose + Wanda Cuzzola
Makeup: Gillian Moritz Beauty Group – Makeup Luxe
Florals: Event Designs by Katherine
Wedding Cake: Crossed Keys Estate
Wedding Dress: Rosa Clara – Jaehee Bridal // Bindle & Keep (Custom Suit)
Bridesmaid Dresses: Show me your Mumu
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding