Lauren and I celebrated our love for each other with a late summer wedding, garden ceremony and white tent reception,” said Lindsay. “Live music that filled the dance floor with family and friend the entire night and ending with a sparkler send off.”
Each marrier had both of her parents walk her down the aisle at the ceremony. Lauren and Lindsay had four bridesmaids and a best man on each side. Lindsay also had two maids of honor standing by her and Lauren had a maid and a matron of honor with her. The wedding party wore a variety of pale pink, teal and gray shades.
Lindsay wore an all-white suit with brown suspenders. Lauren walked down the aisle in a sleeveless lace dress and the two tied the knot outdoors under a wooden trellis.
A play on the couple’s last name, the signature cocktail offered was “Len-o-made,” a fresh squeezed lemonade with muddled raspberries and Tito’s vodka. Hand-selected beers were served alongside the “Len-o-made” as guests played games of Cornhole.
String lights decorated the inside of the reception tent keeping the dance floor lit well into the night as the band played on.
Photography: DP Studio
Venue: Crossed Keys Estate
DJ: Time Machine Band
Hair: Dawn Rose + Wanda Cuzzola
Makeup: Gillian Moritz Beauty Group – Makeup Luxe
Florals: Event Designs by Katherine
Wedding Cake: Crossed Keys Estate
Wedding Dress: Rosa Clara – Jaehee Bridal // Bindle & Keep (Custom Suit)
Bridesmaid Dresses: Show me your Mumu
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH