Lauren and I celebrated our love for each other with a late summer wedding, garden ceremony and white tent reception,” said Lindsay. “Live music that filled the dance floor with family and friend the entire night and ending with a sparkler send off.”
Each marrier had both of her parents walk her down the aisle at the ceremony. Lauren and Lindsay had four bridesmaids and a best man on each side. Lindsay also had two maids of honor standing by her and Lauren had a maid and a matron of honor with her. The wedding party wore a variety of pale pink, teal and gray shades.
Lindsay wore an all-white suit with brown suspenders. Lauren walked down the aisle in a sleeveless lace dress and the two tied the knot outdoors under a wooden trellis.
A play on the couple’s last name, the signature cocktail offered was “Len-o-made,” a fresh squeezed lemonade with muddled raspberries and Tito’s vodka. Hand-selected beers were served alongside the “Len-o-made” as guests played games of Cornhole.
String lights decorated the inside of the reception tent keeping the dance floor lit well into the night as the band played on.
Photography: DP Studio
Venue: Crossed Keys Estate
DJ: Time Machine Band
Hair: Dawn Rose + Wanda Cuzzola
Makeup: Gillian Moritz Beauty Group – Makeup Luxe
Florals: Event Designs by Katherine
Wedding Cake: Crossed Keys Estate
Wedding Dress: Rosa Clara – Jaehee Bridal // Bindle & Keep (Custom Suit)
Bridesmaid Dresses: Show me your Mumu
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot