How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
When we first got engaged, we both knew that we wanted to have a wedding party. What we were unsure of was how many people we wanted to ask.
6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
6 pros and cons of having a wedding party
If you and your partner have gotten to the point in wedding planning when you’re organizing your guest list, you may be wondering—do we need to have a wedding party? Do we even want to? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
Wonderful wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards
Check out our favorite wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards to help you pop the question to your future wedding party.
Couple celebrates two weddings due to Hurricane Matthew
Beth and Addison went glamping, had a “flamingle,” and celebrated two weddings due to Hurricane Matthew. All these celebration and DIY details are must-see!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams