How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
Maggie Kilgallon, 4 years ago 4 min read
When we first got engaged, we both knew that we wanted to have a wedding party. What we were unsure of was how many people we wanted to ask.
Wonderful wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
Check out our favorite wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards to help you pop the question to your future wedding party.
Gender-neutral gifts for your wedding party
Emily Gable, 7 years ago 4 min read
In today’s modern wedding world, gender-neutral gifts and party favors are becoming more common. We’ve put together a list of items to give back to…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers