Melissa and Natalie wanted to enjoy the company of their family and friends with a relaxed vibe at their barn wedding. The couple’s wedding party was made up of one maid of honor, four bridesmaids, a ring bearer and a flower girl.
Blankets were available for guests to snuggle under if they got chilly at the outdoor ceremony. The marriers each walked down the aisle with their fathers and carrier bouquets made from an assortment of wildflowers.
The liquor was flowing at Melissa and Natalie’s reception. Johnny Walker Blue flasks were available for guests as well as Jameson, mulled wine and signature apple cider hot toddies. A tiered dessert was served with cake on the top tier, cupcakes in the middle and donuts on the bottom layer to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
This rustic chic barn wedding was located in Jefferson, upstate NY where you can go miles without seeing a single person, but plenty of cows and horses. This wedding was extremely romantic and elegant, focusing on family and friends and the love between my couple. Their outdoor ceremony by a beautiful lake and in the midst of nature describes their natural and organic relationship where each bride makes the other laugh more and more with every word.`
From the photographer, Jacq Searle of Love in Theory Photography
Photography: Love in Theory
Wedding venue: Blenheim Hill Farm
Venue coordinator: Carol Meza
Florist: All Fresh Floral Inc.
DJ: In the Mix Entertainment Group
Invitation: Rolling Press
Attire: Macy’s Bridal Dress by Demetrios and JJ’s House
Attendant attire: Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Pea in a Pod, Bloomingdale’s
Videographer: Alek Bèlanger Productions
Catering: Blenheim Hill Farm
Cake and cupcakes: Cakes and More
Donuts: Catskill Mountain Country Store
Officiant: Moyet Maestri
Ceremony aisle decoration: Enchanted Garden
Melissa’s hair: Hair by Shirley
Melissa’s makeup: Diana Kathleen Makeup & Lashes
Natalie’s hair: Mane Street Cutters
Natalie’s makeup: Makeup by Baileigh
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to shop for (and rent) your wedding suit or tuxedo
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding