These newlyweds from Seattle celebrated their honeymoon on Moorea, a small island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. To commemorate their honeymoon, they captured their love with a couples boudoir shoot in their hotel room. Their love and chemistry can undoubtedly be seen through their photo shoot.
Photography: SV Photograph
Venue: Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
RELATED: Why we call it a gay wedding or a lesbian wedding
Emily Rochotte is a professional freelancer as well as a former assistant editor of equallywed.com, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine. Her work has been featured on HowHeAsked, Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon, and more. Don't hesitate to say "hello!" to Emily over on Twitter at @emilybeingemily
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding