10 summer weddings that will put you in that perfect sunny mood
Summer wedding season is almost upon us—let’s celebrate by looking at some beautiful and fun real weddings that will put you in a sunny mood.
Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Lesbian wedding with summer garden and creative floral bouquets
Bridgette and Hedley were set up by their mutual friends, who tried for over four years to get the couple together. The two got married with a wild summer garden theme and carried personalized creative floral bouquets.
Welcome Spring with New Wedding Registry Gifts at Target
The winter doldrums have most people kicking and screaming with cabin fever, but not you, dear. You’re throwing back the curtains with an extra spring…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019