Welcome Spring with New Wedding Registry Gifts at Target
The winter doldrums have most people kicking and screaming with cabin fever, but not you, dear. You’re throwing back the curtains with an extra spring in your step and breathing in the fresh air because you’ve got a gorgeous wedding to plan!
Target makes registering for wedding gifts super easy and fun by organizing everything you need and want for your home, from frilly bed skirts to festive table linens to respectable dinnerware to frames for displaying your expanding Chinese calligraphy collection.
Creating the registry doesn’t have to happen all in one day, and you can do it based on the theme of a wedding shower (whether it’s just for you or for you and your partner) or the season. Since spring is in the air and party planning is in full bloom, we’ve rounded up our favorite new items at Target for you to consider adding to your registry via the web, in person, your tablet or smartphone. Happy wedding planning!
J. Hunt Spa Blue Glass Lamp, set of 2, are a vision of oceanic tranquility. $179.99
Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-IQ can help you reach your spring and summer health and wellness goals. Hello, juicing craze!? $149.99
Threshold blue floral bedding brings the blooming petals of spring inside.
Threshold Campaign desk, black, adds class and style to any office or study. $149.99
Threshold Afton 2-piece metal stacking patio chair set, shown in clown fish, is summer in a seat. $110
Safavieh Delilah looped colorful area rug, ivory/multi, $99.99-$629.99
The entire Threshold Holden patio collection beckons summer entertaining.
Putting together the perfect room requires the right tools! Make sure you’ve got all the right ones in this 4.8V household tool kit. $39.99
To be a loving spouse, we recommend plenty of sugar in the form of kisses and baking. Register for a KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 quart stand mixer to make your time in the kitchen extra efficient. $299.99
Let there be cake! And a dome to keep dryness at bay. I love this tall handsome acacia wood 2-piece cake server set from Libbey. $34.99
This is a sponsored post paid for by Target Wedding Registry, who supports our editorial mission.
If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot