Department store removes gender labels from clothes
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 1 min read
John Lewis department store removes gender labels from children’s clothes and adds a unisex clothing line to allow children to decide what they like.
What Toca Boca gets right, but Target gets wrong on gender-neutral clothing
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 4 min read
Target introduced their “gender-neutral” children’s clothing line on July 17, leaving people wondering if Target really understands what gender-neutral means.
Top Fall Wedding Registry Picks
Equally Wed Editors, 7 years ago 1 min read
With the crisp fall air freshening summer’s hot wake, the entertaining mood is alive with sparkle and spice.
Welcome Spring with New Wedding Registry Gifts at Target
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 2 min read
The winter doldrums have most people kicking and screaming with cabin fever, but not you, dear. You’re throwing back the curtains with an extra spring…
Target’s Gay Pride Giveaway Contest
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 9 years ago 1 min read
June 28 is the day that started Gay Pride Month with the Stonewall Riots in 1969. Since then, our community has blossomed in a united,…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts