June 28 is the day that started Gay Pride Month with the Stonewall Riots in 1969. Since then, our community has blossomed in a united, visible way, and we’re so proud of how far we’ve come in achieving equal rights, including the freedom to marry the person we love, no matter their gender.
Love and food go together perfectly, and we want to be able to help you cook love into all of your meals for your marriage. Luckily, Target Wedding Registry and KitchenAid, both avid supporters of marriage equality, want to toast to marriage by helping you master kitchen chores from vegetable slicing and food grinding to baking, making fresh pasta and homemade ice cream.
Scroll down for all the details, rules and how to enter for a chance to win a KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer. Good luck!!
TO ENTER: Leave a comment below telling us what you plan to make for your family with your new KitchenAid mixer. Extra points for descriptions and recipes! (One entry per reader) PRIZE: One very lucky EW reader will receive a red KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer from Target, valued at $299.00.
DEADLINE: Winner will be selected on Friday, July 11.
RULES: Winner must live in the United States and respond to Equally Wed’s email request for mailing address by July 31, 2014. Otherwise, another winner will be selected. The KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer will be shipped directly to the winner by Target.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding