Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize the opportunity to score some game-changers for your kitchen and dining? Here are a few unique registry ideas that should do the trick:
Vitamix Onyx Pro
The blender that does it all, and somehow more.
Espressione Red Cafe Retro Espresso Machine
It sits out on your counter; it should look amazing.
All-Clad Pizza Baker and Stone
Everyone needs a good reason to make pizza for dinner.
Peugeot Premium Decanter
This mouth-blown glass decanter is an elegant table addition.
Antique Bird Cloche
Charm guests with an elegant iron-and-glass addition that dresses up desserts.
Bob Kramer 6″ Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
The perfect kitchen workhorse inspired by a Master Bladesmith
Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
These copper-and-nickel drinking vessels are essential for the perfect muddled cocktail
White Marble Mortar & Pestle
Release the full flavor of herbs and spices like the pros.
Le Creuset Skinny Grill
Make healthy grilling of meats and veggies easy… and indoors.
Galvanized Ice Bucket & Scoop
Adding ice to your summer beverage never looked so cool.
Thank you to Sur La Table, an advertising supporter of Equally Wed’s editorial mission, for sponsoring this post and for being such a passionate supporter of marriage equality!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married