Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize the opportunity to score some game-changers for your kitchen and dining? Here are a few unique registry ideas that should do the trick:
Vitamix Onyx Pro
The blender that does it all, and somehow more.
Espressione Red Cafe Retro Espresso Machine
It sits out on your counter; it should look amazing.
All-Clad Pizza Baker and Stone
Everyone needs a good reason to make pizza for dinner.
Peugeot Premium Decanter
This mouth-blown glass decanter is an elegant table addition.
Antique Bird Cloche
Charm guests with an elegant iron-and-glass addition that dresses up desserts.
Bob Kramer 6″ Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
The perfect kitchen workhorse inspired by a Master Bladesmith
Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
These copper-and-nickel drinking vessels are essential for the perfect muddled cocktail
White Marble Mortar & Pestle
Release the full flavor of herbs and spices like the pros.
Le Creuset Skinny Grill
Make healthy grilling of meats and veggies easy… and indoors.
Galvanized Ice Bucket & Scoop
Adding ice to your summer beverage never looked so cool.
Thank you to Sur La Table, an advertising supporter of Equally Wed’s editorial mission, for sponsoring this post and for being such a passionate supporter of marriage equality!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee