Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize the opportunity to score some game-changers for your kitchen and dining? Here are a few unique registry ideas that should do the trick:
Vitamix Onyx Pro
The blender that does it all, and somehow more.
Espressione Red Cafe Retro Espresso Machine
It sits out on your counter; it should look amazing.
All-Clad Pizza Baker and Stone
Everyone needs a good reason to make pizza for dinner.
Peugeot Premium Decanter
This mouth-blown glass decanter is an elegant table addition.
Antique Bird Cloche
Charm guests with an elegant iron-and-glass addition that dresses up desserts.
Bob Kramer 6″ Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
The perfect kitchen workhorse inspired by a Master Bladesmith
Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
These copper-and-nickel drinking vessels are essential for the perfect muddled cocktail
White Marble Mortar & Pestle
Release the full flavor of herbs and spices like the pros.
Le Creuset Skinny Grill
Make healthy grilling of meats and veggies easy… and indoors.
Galvanized Ice Bucket & Scoop
Adding ice to your summer beverage never looked so cool.
Thank you to Sur La Table, an advertising supporter of Equally Wed’s editorial mission, for sponsoring this post and for being such a passionate supporter of marriage equality!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way