Hiring Wedding Professionals: What is Expected of You?
Getting married typically means hiring wedding professionals. Wedding event expert Heather Vickery offers wisdom on how to get it right, from feeding your vendors to which ones to tip.
Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day