How her grandmother’s cooking brought my wife and I closer together
The process of making breakfast for my wife Una started six-and-a-half years ago. We had just started dating, and were mutually doing that thing many…
Hiring Wedding Professionals: What is Expected of You?
Getting married typically means hiring wedding professionals. Wedding event expert Heather Vickery offers wisdom on how to get it right, from feeding your vendors to which ones to tip.
Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL