How her grandmother’s cooking brought my wife and I closer together
The process of making breakfast for my wife Una started six-and-a-half years ago. We had just started dating, and were mutually doing that thing many…
Hiring Wedding Professionals: What is Expected of You?
Getting married typically means hiring wedding professionals. Wedding event expert Heather Vickery offers wisdom on how to get it right, from feeding your vendors to which ones to tip.
Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida