The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
What better way to acknowledge and celebrate the modernity of LGBTQ+ marriage than with an updated list of suggested anniversary gifts by year?
6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
Giving Back With Your Wedding Registry
A spotlight on The Good Beginning, which connects couples getting married with charitable organizations that they can select for their wedding registry.
Welcome Spring with New Wedding Registry Gifts at Target
The winter doldrums have most people kicking and screaming with cabin fever, but not you, dear. You’re throwing back the curtains with an extra spring…
Unique Wedding Registry Gift Ideas from Sur La Table
To some, it might seem crazy not to get the traditional gifts like silver and china. But, hey, it’s your wedding! So why not seize…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot