Masculine wedding attendant gifts they’ll love
Honoring your wedding party can be one of the most underestimated responsibilities. Your crew represents the best in your life and presenting them with a unique, personalized and meaningful gift can reflect the true appreciation you have for them as they stand with you and up for you while you marry the love of your life.
Here at Equally Wed we spend all day long researching trends, exploring new ideas, gifts, stores, sites and more to constantly provide you with information and options to make your wedding planning and purchasing easier. Below are some unique and fun wedding attendant gifts we found that might be just perfect for your wedding party. Something they can keep for a very long time and have to remember you and the fun of being involved your special day.
THE COMBAT COOLER
The Combat Cooler is made of 600-Denier polyester with a PEVA (PVC free) lining, meaning this cooler can keep your drinks cold and your food warm. This cooler can hold up to 12 bottles, or 18 cans. It features both a top padded carry handle, as well as an adjustable shoulder strap, with a front pocket for storage. Smack some personalization and there you have it, maybe the world’s most awesome porta fridge.
The Combat Cooler can be personalized with up to 3 initials.
The Bourbon Bottle is like no other. This 3 oz. stainless steel flask is wrapped in authentic spent bourbon barrel wood and finished with nomadic buffalo leather. The front side features the classic look of the barrel while the back is made using the toasted charred inside of the barrel and come in the American Flag packaging that says “Bourbon Barrel Buffalo Leather Flask.”
This gift can be personalized with up to 3 initials.
IBRO IPHONE CASE
This personalized leather case is essentially an iPhone 6 Wallet. This engraved split leather case can be personalized with the initials of your choice and will only get better with worn in age. It’s available for iPhone 6/6s & iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus and sizes at 2.75” x 5.5” and 3.25″ x 6.25″.
You can personalize the IBro Iphone Case with 2 initials.
RADICAPPER BOTTLE OPENER
The RadiCapper measures 6″ x 2″ x 1″ made of hearty wood and is laser engraved. This listing is for 1 RadiCapper.
You can personalize the RadiCapper with 2 lines of up to 30 characters per line.
Mug Life is an 11 oz ceramic mug with a caricature of your groomsman digitally imprinted on it, making a gift that is sure to draw the praise of all masculine-leaning and genderqueer folks within a 1 mile radius. (Read: This is not your old Father’s Day mug gift.)
Custom drawn cartoon mugs for groomsmen, bridesmaids, moms, dads, or a gift for your officiant or anyone else involved in your wedding. What ever you need we got you covered.
You will also get all the cartoons in digital format (by email) in case you want to give it to your friends, share it on social media and watch the likes and comments pour in.
BARBER IN A BOX
Barber in a Box includes a sharpening stone, a unique barber style razor (ready to use!), scissors, and comb packaged inside our rocking wooden gift box. All items are high end in terms of quality. Better yet, you can engrave every piece besides the scissors and sharpening stone.
Razor Knife Size: 10” (Folded 5″) ready to use!
Sharpening Stone Size: 7.75″ x 2″ x 1″
Comb Size: 4″ x 2″
Box Size: 10″ x 5.5″ x 2.5″
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget