Wedding Gifts for Each Other
MEANINGFUL WEDDING GIFTS FOR YOUR PARTNER
Tying the knot is one of the biggest milestones that you and your partner will experience, and one that you will no doubt cherish. In addition to the rings, giving your partner a more personal wedding gift is a great way to mark the occasion and show how much they mean to you. Depending on budget and taste, there are various routes to consider when choosing an unforgettable wedding day gift.
A timeless gift that your partner can keep makes for the perfect memento of your special day. When choosing jewelry, opt for a piece that reflects their style, be it a unique brooch, a classic pair of cufflinks or a luxury watch such as those found here. If they aren’t into jewelry, choose something alternative like an engraved paperweight or gemstone. It doesn’t have to be expensive, just something they can treasure for years to come.
A meaningful gift doesn’t necessarily have to be a material object. Moments and experiences are just as memorable, and make for highly personal wedding day presents. Book something that you and your partner can do together, like a photoshoot or tickets to see their favorite band. Pick an activity that fits their personality and interests, and hand it to them in a note on the day of the wedding. It may only last a day or an evening, but will create one of your very first memories as a married couple.
Getting creative is one of the most personal ways to give a gift. Make a scrapbook or photo collage, compile an old-fashioned CD or write a poem; these make for thoughtful mementos that will last forever and, being things that money can’t buy, are that little bit more special.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida