Wedding Gifts for Each Other
MEANINGFUL WEDDING GIFTS FOR YOUR PARTNER
Tying the knot is one of the biggest milestones that you and your partner will experience, and one that you will no doubt cherish. In addition to the rings, giving your partner a more personal wedding gift is a great way to mark the occasion and show how much they mean to you. Depending on budget and taste, there are various routes to consider when choosing an unforgettable wedding day gift.
A timeless gift that your partner can keep makes for the perfect memento of your special day. When choosing jewelry, opt for a piece that reflects their style, be it a unique brooch, a classic pair of cufflinks or a luxury watch such as those found here. If they aren’t into jewelry, choose something alternative like an engraved paperweight or gemstone. It doesn’t have to be expensive, just something they can treasure for years to come.
A meaningful gift doesn’t necessarily have to be a material object. Moments and experiences are just as memorable, and make for highly personal wedding day presents. Book something that you and your partner can do together, like a photoshoot or tickets to see their favorite band. Pick an activity that fits their personality and interests, and hand it to them in a note on the day of the wedding. It may only last a day or an evening, but will create one of your very first memories as a married couple.
Getting creative is one of the most personal ways to give a gift. Make a scrapbook or photo collage, compile an old-fashioned CD or write a poem; these make for thoughtful mementos that will last forever and, being things that money can’t buy, are that little bit more special.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019