Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
In the season 22 premiere of “Arthur,” Mr. Ratburn — Arthur’s teacher — came out as gay and got married to his partner Patrick.
15 amazing New Year’s resolutions for LGBTQ+ people for 2019
Queer folks, we need our own resolutions. We need to live in 2019 in a way that speaks to us, that allows us to practice radical self-love in the face of oppression and a very binary, heteronormative society. Here are New Year’s resolutions I’m proposing for LGBTQ+ people so we can make next year our gayest year ever.
22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
In love with wedding ink? Tattoos at weddings are increasingly becoming popular, whether it’s a full sleeve or one single visible tattoo. Do you or your partner have any tattoos? If you’ve been dying to get inked before the wedding, here are 22 couples that may just inspire you to book an appointment!
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
Disney Channel’s first coming out story coming soon
Disney Channel’s first coming out story will be featured on the Season 2 premiere of “Andi Mack,” as the show follows supporting character Cyrus’ story.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how