Destination Wedding in Mexico
Matthew and Bradley’s destination wedding in Mexico
We decided on a destination wedding, as we strived for simplistic, yet elegant and beautiful. All-inclusive meant that our family and closest friends would be able to have a fabulous vacation, while cutting costs on travel. Mexico has some of the most beautiful beaches and water, which provides the best backdrop for weddings and pictures. It was truly magical. The gravity of the day was almost overwhelming. It started the night before. We couldn’t believe that the next day, we would be joined for the rest of our lives. Walking to the beach and seeing our friends and family there in all white was unreal. To think that nearly 40 people came to witness and share in our love was just beyond emotional. The vows and the entire ceremony was perfect. The memories of that day live on through these exquisite photos and we are so blessed that they are also a part of our forever. Me, you, simply 2 – Brad and Matt.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland