Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Carlo and Ron had a tropical destination wedding outside by the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, complete with guests wearing white per Mexican tradition.
A gay Mexican couple just made history with their New York wedding
Daniel Berezowsky and Jaime Chávez Alor, a gay couple from Mexico, recently made history when they got married on November 26, 2018, in New York.
Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
Marco and Fabio had their beach wedding at one of the most popular destination venues in the Mexican Caribbean, Akiin Tulum Beach Club.
Mystical surprise proposal inside a Mexican cenote
Kim surprised Drew with a proposal during their cenote photo session in Tulum, Mexico. She worked with a local Shaman to present a romantic ritual with all four elements and a letter to Drew.
Cancun resort lesbian destination beach wedding
Brides Chelsie and Daisy traveled from New Hampshire to Mexico for their destination beach wedding at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun among 50 of their closest friends and family. After their evening wedding, the entire wedding party rallied to wake up the next day for a sunrise photo session.
Marriage equality: countries that allow gay marriage
Marriage equality is important when it comes to increased protection for our community as well as visibility and normalizing of LGBTQ+ weddings, commitment, marriage, families and basic humanity. Here’s the latest list of countries that allow gay marriage.
Mexican-inspired wedding in California wine country
Veronica and Natalee’s Mexican-inspired wedding included all of their favorite things from Mexican decor to Texas BBQ to the color purple.
Cancun proposal with spring floral engagement shoot
Jasmine and Kayla met while working at a hospital, got engaged in Cancun, and celebrated with a floral engagement photo shoot.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico wedding created by destiny
Ivan and Mario’s relationship was created by destiny, and they celebrated their love at their Puerto Vallarta, Mexico wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank