Sparkling oceanside Cancun wedding
Mayra and Janeth describe their Cancun wedding as “full of magic, love and Mayan blessings” surrounded by “nature and beach vibes at the beautiful Mexican Caribbean.”
Each of their mothers walked them down the aisle, and they said “I do” beside the ocean.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
You must be confident and united in the face of adversity. In the end the most important thing is love. Always be true to your feelings.
What advice do you have for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
Listen to your clients and make them feel as comfortable as possible.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
A lot of stress, because it was a destination wedding.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
The support of the people, always with us. It was beautiful!!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Bruno Rezza
Venue: Palladium Weddings
Florist: Palladium Weddings
Caterer: Palladium Weddings
Cake: Palladium Weddings
Officiant Company: Palladium Weddings
Planner: Yesica Loya and Cristina Meilan
Attendant Attire: Monique Novias
Videographer: Bruno Rezza
Drinks: Mezcal La Sombra
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos