Spring restaurant wedding in Canada with Jewish traditions
For their May wedding near Vancouver, Canada, Dana and Lia loved the indoor/outdoor feel of the beautiful Hart House Restaurant. Their day involved many special Jewish traditions, including a Ketubah signing and a boisterous Hora dance party.
Breaking the glass is another time-honored Jewish tradition. Historically in straight marriages, the groom is the one to stomp on the glass, though couples of all sexualities have begun modernizing the tradition. Dana and Lia opted to each break a glass as they committed to one another.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Wink Photography
Venue: Hart House Restaurant
Makeup Artist: Rose Quartz Beauty
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC