Sweet and simple Los Angeles wedding with flowing pink dress
In a sweet and simple ceremony, Stacie and Karina got married near their Los Angeles home.
“We felt the stars aligned when our souls met 8 years ago,” they write. “3 kids and 2 puppies later, we are still rocking together. We have found a bond that links with the natural things in life, the simple things like feeling fresh soil under our feet, to the moon that draws us together. We like to call it the gravitational pull of love.”
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Don’t lose sight of the moment.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
Push the limit on creativity.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
None. We kept it simple and made sure we did what we wanted.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
The day was completely organic and we let the energy take us through the process.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Rita Labib
Florist: Rogue & Fox Floral Co.
Rings: Bless the Theory
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
- Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
- Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
- 6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
- California Beach photo session to celebrate virtual wedding
- Couple flooded with kindness after Tennessee wedding venue rejected them for being gay
- 18 gorgeous face masks from Etsy for your Covid-safe wedding
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis marries Marlon Reis and makes history
- How To Mix Up Tradition For Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
- 6 stylish bow ties for autumn weddings
- WNBA teammates Jasmine Thomas and Natisha Hiedeman are engaged
- 6 children’s books that celebrate LGBTQ+ families
- 6 challenges straight couples don’t have to deal with when planning a wedding
- Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
- Celestial-themed Missouri wedding featuring navy and gold
- South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
- 5 floral fads in vogue for ’21 and ’22 weddings
- Disney star Garrett Clayton married longtime partner Blake Knight in a garden party wedding
- Dazzling wedding dress trends for fall