Waterside Georgia farm wedding with pink floral cake
Carson and Liz’s gorgeous wedding took place at The Farm at Silver Creek in Silver Creek, Georgia.
“It was an honor to capture their beautiful day,” writes photographer Mariana Benjamin of Starglass Photography, “The hand sanitizer was plentiful, the masks were required, and we all maintained as much distance as possible while still celebrating their love. Even the weather wanted to join in the fun, and we were treated to a rumbly summer thunderstorm and spectacular lightning show.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Starglass Photography
Venue: The Farm at Silver Creek
Planner: JBS Weddings and Events
Officiant: New Journey Christian Ministries
Cake: Katie-Did’s Cakery
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot