Bold and colorful Wonder Woman–inspired wedding ideas
According to their photographer, Katie and Jess were the perfect Wonder Women.
Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
A light and airy North Carolina hotel wedding with rainbow cake
In the grand ballroom of the historic Hotel Concord in Concord, North Carolina, Laura and Virginia said, “I do.”
Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
Andrew and Tavion’s Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit had so many gorgeous elements.
Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
This colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration features a real same-sex couple whose Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, wedding was postponed from April to July because of covid-19.
Bright, colorful Lilly Pulitzer spring wedding inspiration
This Lilly Pulitzer inspired wedding shoot features bright colors, palm leaves, tropical flowers, pink flamingos and turquoise and gold accents.
Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
Yanet and Iliana are a real couple and this wedding inspiration draws from Glinda the Good Witch in “The Wizard of Oz” and “Wicked.”
Romantic hillside winery wedding
Toni and Raven wanted their wedding to be romantic and chose a winery on top of a hillside in San Diego, California, as their venue. Their colors were dusty rose, cream and blush. They consider themselves laidback and quirky, and had their wedding on Cinco de Mayo.
Vibrant, colorful blue and fuschia Australia wedding
Lisa and Lee had a vibrant, colorful wedding with a blue and fuschia theme and lots of bright blue, purple and pink shades. They walked…
P!nk inspired colorful engagement session with body paint
Kellie and Brittany’s engagement photo session was inspired by their love of the singer P!nk and her music video for the song “Try.” They’d just seen P!nk perform at the beach in Atlantic City, and on their way home, decided their photo session needed to capture the essence of one of their favorite songs.
Rose and gold Versailles gay wedding inspiration at the Ebell of Los Angeles
We wanted to put a spin on the traditional story of Marie Antoinette and Versailles, and reimagined it as if things had gone differently for Louis and he ended up with a groom instead. For this Versailles gay wedding inspiration, we used a classically French venue in Los Angeles, The Ebell of Los Angeles (a women’s club from the 1920s and a preferred Equally Wed venue) and incorporated some of our favorite wedding vendors and themes.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- “Dads” is a new book celebrating gay fatherhood
- How to reduce wedding-planning stress
- Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
- Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
- Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
- 6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
- California Beach photo session to celebrate virtual wedding
- Couple flooded with kindness after Tennessee wedding venue rejected them for being gay
- 18 gorgeous face masks from Etsy for your Covid-safe wedding
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis marries Marlon Reis and makes history
- How To Mix Up Tradition For Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
- 6 stylish bow ties for autumn weddings
- WNBA teammates Jasmine Thomas and Natisha Hiedeman are engaged
- 6 children’s books that celebrate LGBTQ+ families
- 6 challenges straight couples don’t have to deal with when planning a wedding
- Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
- Celestial-themed Missouri wedding featuring navy and gold
- South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
- 5 floral fads in vogue for ’21 and ’22 weddings