Waterside Georgia farm wedding with pink floral cake
“The hand sanitizer was plentiful, the masks were required, and we all maintained as much distance as possible while still celebrating their love.”
Outdoor engagement session in Atlanta after double proposal
Surrounded by the park’s lush greenery, the couple began the rest of their lives together.
Glamorous garden wedding with bespoke tuxedos and spiral seating
Sporting bespoke tuxedos and designer sneakers, the couple says they were “two men of style joined by their glamorous friends.”
Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
Lakesha and Nikia married during the coronavirus outbreak on March 20, 2020, in Decatur, Ga., but before the CDC shut down small gatherings.
Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
This wedding inspiration was based on bright, colorful, whimsical elements of a luxury spring or summer wedding in Atlanta, Georgia.
Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
Lucy and Jessica met online, and their fall wedding was filled with DIY and personalized details, including table numbers with facts about them.
Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
Historic spring garden wedding at Fourth Ward Park in Atlanta, Georgia
When they met, Ivette and Kelcy lived blocks away from each other on either side of the Historic Fourth Ward Park, and that’s where they got married.
Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
We had an in-home session to document our first home together in Georgia. We’re a military couple and have been married for one year.
St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
Kelly and Meghan got married over St. Patrick’s Day weekend on a rooftop at the Peachtree Club in Atlanta, Georgia, surrounded by friends and family.
Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
Susan surprised Pam with a photographed proposal at Decatur Alpaca Cottage while the two were visting friends in Atlanta, Georgia.
Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
Jason and Josh had a casual outdoor wedding ceremony at the Terrace Room (which is a part of the Garden Club of Georgia building at the State Botanical Gardens). The wedding was inspired by a mix of poetry, myth, politics and spirituality.
Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
Outdoor engagement session at High Falls State Park in Georgia
April and Kenzi both love the outdoors, so an engagement session in High Falls State Park in Jackson, Georgia, was the perfect way to celebrate their upcoming wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH