DIY meets glamour at this historic manor wedding in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia
Quinn and Michael’s winter wedding merged glam and DIY elements, captured in candid photojournalistic images that highlight the personal details of the intimate event. The couple tied the knot at The Wimbish House in midtown Atlanta. This elegant historic venue was decked out in burgundy and navy for the celebration, with details throughout the house that reflected Quinn and Michael’s personalities.
The newlyweds sported color-coordinated ties and pocket squares, matching the decor of the stately 1920s ballroom where the reception was held. Celebrants enjoyed a variety of cupcakes as Quinn and Michael cut their cake, a single-tier sponge decorated in retro-inspired blue and burgundy frosting. In addition to having custom Lego figurine cake toppers that look like the grooms, there was a bubble and glow stick station dedicated to a fun send-off at the end of the evening.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: The Wimbish House
Photographer: Starglass Photography, LLC
Caterer: Fox Brothers BBQ
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches